1. Introduction. PIECES Incorporated (“PIECES” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.partnersineldercare.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect: (a) on this Website; (b) in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; (c) through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; (d) when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; (e) when you interact with our employees, independent contractors or business partners, (f) by mail, facsimile or other means of hard copy communication.
2. Children Under the Age of 13. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the services you select, or the amount of time you spend on the Website; and (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; (b) automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and (c) from third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; (c) details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website; and (d) your search queries on the Website.
6. How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (a) to present our Website and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (d) to provide you with notices about your account; (e) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (f) to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; (g) to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website; (h) [DESCRIBE ANY OTHER USES]; (i) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (j) for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form). We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can review and change your personal information by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. Data Security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.